One Mom's Meat

A personal record of one mom's experience and lessons learned. Parenting questions are welcomed.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Crib tent to keep a child in bed?

A recent question from my twins group:

For those of you who have used crib tents, do you think they would work on toddler beds? Some nights my girls are up playing with each other until very late and I am trying to think of a way to keep them in their beds. Thanks

I don't think they would work to keep them in bed. You might be able to hook it up to discourage them from getting up, but I don't think it would be kid proof.

What about an incentive to stay in bed? They make fun themed bed tents for regular beds. There might be similar tents for toddler beds. If they stay in bed they get to use their tent; if not, you take it away. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com